Monday 26 December 2011

Free Style: Rebecca



Attached are some photos of 2 arrangements I've made.  I was inspired by the edible herbs in my garden.

Fireworks - the seeding dill plant reminded me of fireworks which is very timely with New Year's coming up.  The other "leaves" are garlic chives.

Splash of orange - the orange flower is a nasturtium and I've again used garlic chives.

I look forward to hearing your feedback on these freestyle arrangements and hopefully some tips on how I can take better photos.



"Thank you for your works, Rebecca. You have very interesting containers. There are so many things you have to learn to take good photos.  I am a still beginner but I think you had better not use flash light. Try to eliminate shadow, if you can. Most publishers do not accept photos that used flash." Shoso Shimbo